You can pick from the following locations:
- Sherwood Island State Park in Westport
- Pleasure Beach in Bridgeport
- Long Beach in Stratford
- Russian Beach in Stratford
- Milford Point in Milford
- Silver Sands State Park in Milford
- Sandy/Morse Points in West Haven
- Griswold Point in Old Lyme
- Bluff Point State Park in Groton
- Sandy Point in Stonington
Then tell us what specific days of the month or week (such as every Friday) you want to monitor along with AM or PM. All scheduling is conducted by emailing the Audubon Alliance for Coastal Waterbirds, firstname.lastname@example.org. That is the only place to sign-up for the schedule.
Audubon Alliance for Coastal Waterbirds, Audubon Connecticut and the Connecticut Audubon Society partnering to improve conditions for coastal waterbirds in Connecticut.